Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Conundrum...

vs
So lately I can't seem to motivate myself to blog much. You see my husband introduced me to facebook last year and it has become my new obsession. While I still have a fondness for blogger, the simpleness of facebook seems to be winning me over right now. I still want to blog, but facebook keeps pulling me back every time. Facebook is just so darn simple. Blogger is a little time consuming and no one has much time these days. I think I need some ideas on how to manage this little conundrum. Got any??

6 people were neglecting their kids:

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

I have signed up for facebook, but I honestly can't figure it out. I know I am pretty lame. I think I need someone to help me.

I just had to tell you that Rick used to play the accordion! I even have pictures! It is too funny!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

my motivation for blogging is the blog book. that way i dont have to feel guilty about not writing in my journal & not scrapbooking for my kids! :) it makes me feel productive when i'm bloggin :)

Mechelle said...

I have the same problem, but I've never been a consistant blogger. Good luck to you :)

meghannamarie said...

Koe I would leave the real fun family things to blogger and the not so important things to facebook because like Chelsea said to be able to print the blog into a book and have just like that would be a great way to have a journal for the kids. I guess you just need to figure out what you want to have on paper when the world crashes and we no longer have computers to rely on!

Jessie Lewis said...

In Facebook notes I have it connected with my blog, so whenever I post a blog, it shows up on Facebook as a note. I don't know if that helps any.

Tally said...

Please stick with both! I can't see you whenever I want anymore so I need both from you!!!