So my baby began his last year of Pre-School today and it's a little bitter sweet for me.
He's growing up so fast and I still look at him and see my baby. My MIL was here yesterday and she couldn't stop loving on him(a weakness I have as well) because she swore he was the exact replica of his daddy. I've been saying this since Simon was born, but I'm glad she is so eager to agree with me.
It will be nice to not have a monthly preschool payment next year, but it's gonna suck to have 2 children whose homework I have to keep up. Kudos to my friends with 3+ kids! Don't know how you all manage.
Oh, my little boy! Please don't ever stop being your silly self. Sometimes I want you to be young forever, but I'm getting older so it makes sense that you would too. I love your naughty guts so much. And don't ever forget what your job is.....To love your Mommy and give her lots of Hugs and Kisses!





2 people were neglecting their kids:
I love Simon. He's quite possibly my favorite kid. Give him a big hug from me.
He is a little Jarred. He's awesome. He did grow up faster than most though. It really does seem like you just had him. Um, and this year we're still managing ok, because I help Boston with his before the other 2 get home, but next year is going to be death...actually, looking through jaden's math book, later this year is going to be death. Algebra in 4th grade...really? I think I started that in 9th grade or something. ugh!
Post a Comment