Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's official!

After about 4 years of saying I was gonna do it, I finally did it. I register for College.....again.
I haven't taken a college class since 1998 at E.A.C. Not really sure if I can count those as classes either. So now that I don't have a busy church calling consuming what little free time I have, I figured, what the hey. I mean, I might as well since it's basically free for our little family due to Jarred working at Rio. "What, Jarred works for Rio Salado College?" you say. Yes, it's true. Jarred has worked for the Maricopa Community College district for about 12yrs. Most people usually think he works for University of Phoenix, but that is incorrect. He works for Rio Salado College, BIG difference. And on September 6th I will begin my 1st class, Spanish 101. Yahoo!
Se Habla Espanol?

5 people were neglecting their kids:

ilm3ib said...

Hey there sweetie! Im so excited to hear you're expecting! And taking on College too. You've always been so brave! How are you guys doing? The boys are getting so big... It goes WAY too fast!

Brooke said...

WOW! That's great! I can't believe you're pregnant again. We are very happy for you and your family. Good luck in school and with the pregnancy!

Hiatt Family said...

Yay! That means that you can visit us in Mexico and practice your Spanish! :)

Lexa said...

You're awesome. How's Spanish going?

Unknown said...


فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض