Wednesday, August 10, 2011

1st Day of School

1st Day of 3rd Grade!
My Little man is growing up so fast! He couldn't wait for this morning to come. I guess he was tired of all the chores I was making him do all Summer. I was tired of coming up with chores for him to do all Summer so I guess we both win. Simon was ecstatic and couldn't wait for total toy domination to begin, hehehe....
Love ya buddy, hope your day is Super!

3 people were neglecting their kids:

David and Amanda Orr said...

That's great he's so excited to go back to school! I was just the opposite--always dreaded going back. Hope his first day is great.

Karrie said...

Koe, you must have been released from YW to be blogging again. Oliver looks great. And thanks for taking care of my husband this week.

taylorfamily said...

I can't believe you are pregnant!!! Congrats!! You are soo cute. OMG, Oliver looks soo much older. Where does the time go. He's still handsome.