Dinner time. I hate it, literally HATE! I wish I could just skip over that part of the day. Sunday nights dinner had EVERYONE including dad in tears. It was just mini Italian meatloaf, mashed potatoes and veggies. Does that sound like something to get hysterical about? Jarred's not a picky eater, he just has to have a lot of protein. I attended a Women's Conference put on by our stake last weekend where they offered a cooking class. One of the teachers had like 7 kids and they all seemed to be great eaters according to the recipes she gave us. My kids have not been fans so far. I'm at my wits end trying to come up with things to cook that has low carbs so my hubs can eat it, but kid friendly so I can avoid all the drama. Suggestions PLEASE!
The Universe I Live In
3 days ago






6 people were neglecting their kids:
I don't know what to tell you Koe...my kids have at times been picky but after going to bed without ANYthing to eat they just figure they will eat as much as they can stomach, then ask if they can be done hopeing I won't tell them to eat a few more bites!
I've sent them to bed hungry. They know they have the choice to either eat it or go to bed. They chose bed almost every night, then they wake me up at crying @3:30am cuz they're "starving! I tell 'em to go back to bed of course.
maybe you'll just have to eat hot dogs every night. Kids love, low in carbs. ha ha, jk. I'll see if I come across anything this week.
Don't know what to tell ya. I've been dealing with the same thing since kell started eating. I hate dinner time too. I'd rather clean toilets all day than go through the whole dinner thing.
Bryan says-I blame the Platts (haha).
so, I've been thinking about your dinner dilema each night when i'm making dinner... I had a couple ideas. don't know what it is your kids don't like BUT, I do have some yummy soup recipes that are low carb. (plus some protein) Mill loves them all, and then also Taco salad??? Millie won't eat the leutice, but will eat the meat, beans, corn, olives,cheese and chips??? Well, email me if you want any of the soup recipes :) but who knows, maybe your kids don't like soup?
well koi!! you're kids are just grrrrreat kids that i can't imagine them behaving like this! well i'm certainly NOT a mother but well being a YCL at girls camp i saw a small glimpse of the divine roles of mothers. Girlfriends i know that you can do this and that there will always be opposition in everything! i miss you and the ward and you're curly bouncy hair to look at during sacrament meeting:) hahaha
love ya
Post a Comment