Monday, July 18, 2011

Weird how things change

So here it is, in all it's glory. My Belly at 19 weeks.
Five years ago when I was pregnant with Simon I never would have posted this, but today I find myself actually liking my belly. Probably because I can still do things like bend over and breath. I know I've gained 2 lbs a week since I conceived (you do the math), but I swear I'm pregnant with the sweetest baby boy ever so I don't really mind. We'll see how I feel after another 10 weeks.

3 people were neglecting their kids:

Kristal said...

oh my gosh! that's my 8 week belly. So cute. And yes, #3 is always the sweetest...ok, well, from the families we've observed, #3 is the sweetest (and our own). I'm excited for your new guy, and LOVE the post you just put on my blog. haha. I feel ya. I figured I won't mess with it til he/she actually comes
PS, I'm glad you're kinda blogging again!!!!! I wish everyone would ditch FB and blog again, that's back when everyone was really happy. haha

Koi said...

Haha, I just tried "like" your comment. I need to cool it with FB!

Tiffany Matthews said...

Funny I wish I had a cute little belly. I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet this new little baby of yours.