I simply adore my parents. I mean look at them, they're adorable. My dad is a cross between John Wayne and Bob Newhart and my mom's world revolves around him. Today they celebrate 40 wonderful years together and couldn't be happier. As a gift, my siblings and I arranged for them to get their pictures taken at the Temple like they did 40 years ago today.
Here's to you Mom and Dad, you're the best!





4 people were neglecting their kids:
Aww to cute I love your parents.
I didn't see this post earlier! but happy late anniversary to your parents! I love the description you gave of your dad!!!
oh my gosh! my parents are about to have their 40th anniversary this year!! they are the same people! :) happy anniversary to them! :)
What a great idea! That's seriously one of the cutest anniversary presents I have ever heard of. They look so cute together!
Post a Comment