So I bet if mine were bigger "somebody" would spend less time on the crapper. Seriously. I think "somebody" has spent about half a decade there.
"Food Nazi" begins her reign again tomorrow. This I vow!
"Food Nazi" begins her reign again tomorrow. This I vow!





3 people were neglecting their kids:
LOL. I have a 5 yr old that i'm sure would give your husband a run for his money! It's a joke around our fam about how much time he spends on the crapper and no matter where we go, he's gotta go. Home Depot...Walmart...then at Taco Bell. I swear his mission in life is to crap in every store in AZ! :) Hey I moved my blog to www.isitreallyrelevant.blogspot.com you should still be invited, just updateyour bookmark!
OMGads you are a scream. I thought I was alone....
IF mine were bigger i might not get hit on by 12year olds. maybee...
Post a Comment