My goal for today is to not get mad at my kids.....and Jear-bear. Which means I can't listen to my music on my ipod while working. That is my angry running music. I"ll save it for later tonight when I run.
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago
Forever....for always....no matter what!
My goal for today is to not get mad at my kids.....and Jear-bear. Which means I can't listen to my music on my ipod while working. That is my angry running music. I"ll save it for later tonight when I run.
Authored by
Koi
at
10:11 AM
4 people were neglecting their kids:
I would love to know what is your angry running music! BTW I love Simon's face in the new picture! And where did you get those pictures taken?
i need that goal for every day :P
We got them taken @ MAC.
such a cute fam picture!
Post a Comment