
So I decided to post something so my dear sister doesn't decide to Hi-jack my blog again.
I've been feeling a bit trapped lately which is weird because I am by no means unhappy. I just get this"What is all this for" feeling. I love my husband, family, and calling. Some times I even love my job. This summer I had a wake up call though. It happened after along day of work. My youngest was in the bathroom doing his business, then he called for Allie the babysitter to come supervise. She had of course gone home so I went in to offer my assistance. He wanted nothing to do with his "absentee" mother, only Allie would suffice. After some coaxing he let me help and that's when I realized, I suck! I suck as a mom and I don't do anything for my self ever. I don't do "grand" things that will make my kids amazed by me. I let my job and calling consume me. Which leaves little to no time left for Jarred and the boys. So I revamped my work schedule to work less hours, and decided to start training for my first 10k November 13th. It's amazing what a difference this has made in my home. My kids want to run, my husband wants to run, we are all eating healthier, which in turn makes us all be in better moods. I know I'm a long way from being that "Super Mom" I hear so much about but I feel like I atleast have a good start on a more fulfilling future. Hopefully it will be be a future much more goal oriented, where my family is able to reach happy milestone after milestone. Wish us luck!
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





5 people were neglecting their kids:
I think you are always super mom! I just love you!
I just love you Jen. I know you ARE a "super mom."
You have a crazy schedule and I think you've rocked pretty well with what you've had to do! Way to go on the running, I can't believe you're up to what, 12 miles now? Or something like that :) Each time I hear someone talking about you running I cannot believe how much you run! You definitely look great lady!
you sound like a super mamma to me!! i'm so impressed. i'd probably go into cardiac arrest if i tried to run to the stop sign & back :)
Chelsea you are too funny. If I was smokin' hot like you I wouldn't be running!
Post a Comment