I've been such a slacker lately it's awful. It's not that I didn't have anything to blog about, I just didn't have the time. Before I knew it there was WAAY to much to blog about and then I got discouraged. So I'm gonna try and blog them, not all of them right now but in the near future.
I'll start with:
May 6th Voices Award Ceremony

Oliver's class of 26 students wrote a book titled "If My Dad Was President" and entered it in a writing contest. Out of the 800 school that participated, Oliver's class got 1st place for their grade! It was the cutest book.

His class got to go to an awards ceremony along with all the other winners. Only one person got to go up and accept the award for their class thought and it was MY Oliver.

What a cutie! He was so excited to do it he got ready a whole hour before we were supposed to leave. Love that kid!

Here's his amazing teacher that came up with the book Idea. I just love her and all the fun things Oliver got to do this year because he was in her class.

Oliver loves her too!
I'll start with:
May 6th Voices Award Ceremony
Oliver's class of 26 students wrote a book titled "If My Dad Was President" and entered it in a writing contest. Out of the 800 school that participated, Oliver's class got 1st place for their grade! It was the cutest book.
His class got to go to an awards ceremony along with all the other winners. Only one person got to go up and accept the award for their class thought and it was MY Oliver.

What a cutie! He was so excited to do it he got ready a whole hour before we were supposed to leave. Love that kid!

Here's his amazing teacher that came up with the book Idea. I just love her and all the fun things Oliver got to do this year because he was in her class.

Oliver loves her too!





1 people were neglecting their kids:
that's awesome! Way to go Oliver!
Post a Comment