In Honor of Mine and Jarred's 9 year wedding anniversary, I thought I would share 9 of my favorite pictures of that day. Enjoy:)
#1. Our announcement. Ok so I know this wasn't the wedding day, but I still liked the picture. The lady messed up the announcement wording and spelled Willcox wrong, but people got the point. This was tree in my home town park that I used to climb on a regular basis.
#2. Look at my vail and train! Seriously, beautiful!
#3. My married Siblings all making out at the Temple. Nothings better than when you can makeout in front of relatives and no one can say anything because you're married and taking pictures.
#4. Jarred and Amy Ann. I don't know what I would have done had Jarred's brother Jonathan not married her. The three of us got so close while he was gone on his mission.
#5. My roommates. Oh, how I freakin' loved these girls! We were all SO different, but it just worked.
#6. Jarred and his mom Diane. What a woman! She has such a sense of humor and this picture shows it.
#7. Our hands. Who doesn't love a wedding ring hand picture? I remember how I couldn't wait to take this picture with my bouquet.
#8. Us. I can't believe how young we look here. I love how my vail kind of makes it look all fantasy-like.
#9. My Jarr-bear. He's still the most handsome man in the world to me. I just love those moments when you can fall in love with your spouse all over again with just a simple glance.
Happy anniversary Jarred, I love you! Can't wait to see what the next 9 years brings!
The Universe I Live In
3 days ago





14 people were neglecting their kids:
AWESOME!!!! Totally loved this entry! You guys are both so awesome!!! I miss you! Have a terrific anniversary! :D
I love this post. I love seeing old pics. 9 years? Wow! I can't wait to celebrate with my guy. Unfortunately we don't have the cool ring hand pic...or any wedding pics for that matter. Oh well. I'll just live through other people's pics. Happy Anniversary! Your vail was awesome! Some of those pics looked like they could have been on the front of a romance novel. Nice!
Oh, and for the record, I'm not just neglecting my kids right now. I'm also neglecting my job. Sorry. I just wanted to make sure I got credit for that too.
That's crazy it has already been 9 years!
Happy Anniversary!
I love the old pictures. They are so fun to look at since I didn't know you yet.
I remember going to you reception in Willcox, I'd only been there one other time. I don't remember how long I stayed, but you looked beautiful. I can't believe it's been 9 yrs! Crazy! I'll have to remember this post for next year, and copy your idea, I like it.
These are great! You guys look perfect together!
Beautiful bride! I'm so glad that we were all roomies too. We had some great times. Congrats on 9 years.
I love it! What a cute post, I may have to copy :)
You guys look so young in your announcement!!! Are you coming over to my parents to swim this summer? You better!
I remember going to your house and you showing me your wedding dress and how excited you were about it. It's sooo pretty.
Oh my goodness your dress was so beautiful!! Did your mom make it?? She is so talented! I love this post! I love looking back at old pictures of Rick and I because then I find all the reasons why we fell in love. What a great feeling!
I love the picture with his mom! Classic!
Oh and I love your hair!
Koe congrats on the big 9!
Thanks for helping me with my Blog background. I am now stumped how to change it again, I can get the edges to change but not the center. Will you give me a call with some words of wisdom.
Thanks,
Vanae ph#(208)240-7718
I LOVE these pictures! 9 years?! Good job. Hopefully we'll make it that long (december). This week makes me wonder. ug!
Congratualtions!
You two make such a cute couple, then and now. Best wishes for many more great years to come!
i LOVE our roomie pic!! those were such fun times!! i can't believe its been 9 years!!!! happy anniversary.
Post a Comment