
Life suit...CHECK!
Goggles, tube and floaties....CHECK, CHECK, CHECK!
Hope you all have a SAFE Memorial Day!!
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago
Forever....for always....no matter what!

Life suit...CHECK!
Goggles, tube and floaties....CHECK, CHECK, CHECK!
Hope you all have a SAFE Memorial Day!!
Authored by
Koi
at
5:37 PM
8 people were neglecting their kids:
Thanks Koi.. Hope you guys have a safe and fun holiday too... Summer for that matter!! :)
Let's have another playdate! Maddie loves to swim!
lol! too funny
Safety first! Have fun in your pool this summer. I'll be looking out at all the desert landscaping wishing we could go swimming
That's so cute! I bet you'll all be swimming a lot soon. That sounds so nice.
so funny!
Hey Koe! Just wanted to let you know that I went private, and I didnt have your email so I couldnt invite you! Anyway, email me so I can invite you to our blog.
johnfamily2002@yahoo.com! Thanks!
Oliver is hilarious! Good to know he's being safe.
I so wish I had a pool right now. I'm not ready for the summer heat. Ugh!
Post a Comment