Today was "date day" for Simon-face and I. We go once a week and try to do different things. Today we went to the mall. On our way inside the mall our conversation went like this.
Me: Man it's sure hot out here, huh Simon?
Simon: Ya, the sun is burning my nipples.
I love the things this kid says! When we got home from the mall we had another conversation. I was pulling up my belly band back over my growing belly. Simon looked over at me and said,
"Mom, I love your big belly with a baby in it. It makes you so, so pretty!" He always surprises me with the sweetest things, but still stays true to his little boy self. My most favorite thing is how he loves to be scared. He loves people jumping out to scare him or walking into a dark room and saying
"WaHahahaha." Something he always says after he gets a little "fright" is,
"Whoa, you scared me out of my crap!" A friend told me I needed to write this stuff down so I don't forget it. Write it down? Nah, blog it so it can be out there forever in internet history:o)
4 people were neglecting their kids:
what a sweetheart. you do look very pretty pregnant :)
ha ha! I love those!
faniyin
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment