Saturday, June 27, 2009

Swimming....

Oliver's kindergarten teacher Merrilee teaches swim lessons with her DIL Jodee during the Summer. Oliver's a pretty good swimmer, but he still wanted to have lessons with her. So I signed him and Simon up. It was so fun. Everyday had a theme. Here's a couple I actually remembered to take pictures for.

Crazy Swimsuit Day!

Oliver turned his and Simon's suits inside out . Simon got red, blue and green dots in his hair...

...while Oliver got a more subtle pony tail mo-hawk.

On Duck day, I couldn't get a picture of Simon with a duck because I was in the pool with him for the first week. So this is his picture after.

Here's Oliver with the duck though. There were 3 ducklings swimming around the pool with the kids. They absolutely loved it. Not sure how the ducks felt.
Some of the other favorite days were: Turtle visit (actual Turtle swimming in the pool), penny dive, and game day. It was so much fun I'll be signing them up next Summer too. Thanks Merrilee and Jodee for a great start to the Summer!

1 people were neglecting their kids:

The Lockhart's said...

How fun!!! I wish I could find fun lessons like that for my kiddos.